ShowBiz & Sports Lifestyle

Hot

Lawyer for Influencer ‘Baby Alien’ Speaks Out After He Avoids Jail Time for Alleged Shooting Incident with Clavicular (Exclusive)

Lawyer for Influencer ‘Baby Alien’ Speaks Out After He Avoids Jail Time for Alleged Shooting Incident with Clavicular (Exclusive)

Luke Chinman, Sean MandellThu, May 21, 2026 at 6:51 PM UTC

0

Baby Alien and Clavicular
Credit: Baby Alien/YouTube; Fort Lauderdale Sheriff's Office -

The influencer known as “Baby Alien” is avoiding jail time following his alleged shooting incident with Clavicular

Baby Alien — whose legal name is Yabdiel Anibal Cotto Torres — appeared in court on May 20, where he pleaded no contest to a charge of discharging a firearm

The content creators Clavicular and Cuban Tarzan — whose respective legal names are Braden Peters and Andrew Morales — previously appeared in court on May 15, where they also pleaded no contest with the same terms

The influencer known as “Baby Alien” is avoiding jail time following his alleged shooting incident with Clavicular.

Earlier this month, prosecutors charged the three content creators with a misdemeanor on an accusation of discharging a firearm in public while at a wildlife management area in the Everglades, Fla., in March. The trio had made headlines when they appeared to repeatedly shoot a dead alligator during a livestream.

Baby Alien — whose legal name is Yabdiel Anibal Cotto Torres — appeared in court on May 20, where he pleaded no contest to a charge of discharging a firearm and was given six months of probation, a required 20 hours of community service and a mandated firearms safety course and Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission courses, a Miami-Dade State Attorney's Office representative told PEOPLE.

“Mr. Cotto Torres resolved the matter by entering a no contest plea, allowing him to move forward and focus on the future. He is grateful for the support he has received throughout this process,” his attorney, Yale Sanford, exclusively tells PEOPLE. “Known to millions online as Baby Alien, he has built a large following through humor and entertainment, and he looks forward to continuing to create content that makes people smile.”

Clavicular and Cuban Tarzan — whose respective legal names are Braden Peters and Andrew Morales — previously appeared in court on May 15, where they also pleaded no contest and reached a resolution with the same terms.

Baby Alien
Credit: Baby Alien/YouTube

“We are grateful that the prosecution saw this case for what it was and specifically what it wasn't,” Morales' attorney, Richard L. Cooper, exclusively tells PEOPLE. “We are thrilled with the outcome and my client looks forward to creating more content that promotes respect for Florida's wildlife.”

Advertisement

Peters's attorney, Jeffrey Neiman, previously told PEOPLE in a statement that Peters had “accepted responsibility for his conduct and reached a resolution that appropriately reflects the circumstances of this incident.”

Peters — an internet personality known by millions of followers as a leader of the “looksmaxxing” community, a controversial sect of the internet populated by young men who strive to maximize their attractiveness in often extreme ways — has drawn criticism for a string of extremist and, at times, overtly racist acts on his livestreams, including the regular use of a racist slur and admitting to using illegal drugs, including meth, to maintain his appearance.

— sign up for PEOPLE's free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from celebrity news to compelling human interest stories.

In March, Peters was separately arrested on battery charges after he reportedly provoked a fight between two women and then shared the video online. He was also sued in April over allegations of battery, fraud and intentional infliction of emotional distress by an influencer who filmed videos with him in 2025, which Peters denies.

If you are experiencing domestic violence, call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233, or go to thehotline.org. All calls are toll-free and confidential. The hotline is available 24/7 in more than 170 languages.

on People

Original Article on Source

Source: “AOL Entertainment”

We do not use cookies and do not collect personal data. Just news.